My Fav Books (for now!)

  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Wonder BY RJ Palacio
  • Inside Out and Back Again byThanhha Lai
  • The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Amazing Monday volunteers!


There is no way I could possibly do what I have so much fun doing with Memorial School Students without the amazing volunteers we have. Besides, being so sweet, they are consistent and make the library space even warmer than it is already! 

Thank you Karen for always talking books with me and the learners. Promoting lifelong readers requires children to see that we read for enjoyment...not because we have to!


The Lovely Irina always is covering books and smiling. She repairs everything and anything! Thank you!
Mrs. M makes me feel good whenever she tells me that she learned something new today...one smart mama!
Kirti and her son love connecting during library time and will often selcet a book together to take home and learn about!

Thank you so much for all you do! Memorial volunteers, staff and students are spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you like what you see. Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at any time!
Mrs. Floyd