My Fav Books (for now!)

  • The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • Wonder BY RJ Palacio
  • Inside Out and Back Again byThanhha Lai
  • The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate

Monday, June 16, 2014

QR code madness!

 Did you know QR stands for quick response?

Its been a great year but I'm going through my dream year at a glance curriculum map and realizing that there are so many things I didn't get to show my Ss and try out! I played here and there with qr codes throughout the year and reviewed the free qrafter app with classes as I would be needed for PARCC testing for a couple of weeks. Qrafter is the free app that we are using on student ipads. The kids enjoyed using it to view various videos on online etiquette, book trailers and especially Wonderopolis.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you like what you see. Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me at any time!
Mrs. Floyd